Thursday, March 18, 2010

New Name for my Blog

After nearly two years, I made a few new entries on some thoughts on Scripture that have been floating around in my head. I also decided to add the adjective "Biblical Theological" to my blog heading. I'm not very happy with this title "Biblical Theological Pastor-Professor," but it communicates who I am and what I love doing. I added this new description since it really does capture my passion in Scriptural studies. I don't rule out the significance, nor the joy that I have in studying Systematic reflections. In fact, one can say that I've grown more appreciative of the beauty of reformed theology in the past 14 years of pastoral ministry.



I love being both a pastor and a professor. I've pastored for nearly 14 years and have only begun my new calling as professor of Old Testament at RTS/DC. To choose between the two of them is an impossibility for me. I love doing both! I do have an agenda in life and that is to promote the centrality of Christ as the foundation of life, exegesis, and theology. If I'm striving to accomplish anything, that is what it is! That is my ministrial goal, academic goal, and professional goal!

I'm open to suggestions on a more catchy title.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

priligy vngbf [url=http://bestonline-dapoxetine.info#32875]priligy[/url] qfevh http://bestonline-dapoxetine.info#33208 - priligy dekzc